General Refund Policy
- No postage fees will be refunded.
- If a class is cancelled by Sydney Bar School at any time, participants have the option of rescheduling to another date or receive a full refund of the course fee paid. No further monies will be paid for any other expenses the participant has or may incur.
- No refunds will be provided for students who are unable to attend their course due to not completing their pre-course information, including your Unique Student Identifier number before the course commences.
- If you cancel your course the cost of the course material provided to you by Sydney Bar School will be deducted from your refund.
- Refunds must be applied for in writing by the student so we can verify their identity and keep a record of the request.
- If your refund is approved, monies will be returned to you by the means in which it was paid.
- If the course fee was paid by a third party, the third party will be refunded the course fee.
- No refund or exchange will be given for any goods purchased from Sydney Bar School unless they are proven to be faulty.
Classroom Refund Policy
- You must arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled start time for registration and ID verification as per the course requirements.
- If you forget your ID, you will not be accepted into the course and you will need to rebook for the training.
- Certificates cannot be issued until all course paperwork requirements have been completed.
- Certificates cannot be issued until all AVETMISS and USI information has been confirmed (where required).
- All courses close for entry 10 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- All courses must be completed within 3 months of the original booking date.
- If a student is not successful in completing all assessments satisfactorily, they will need to rebook the course at the full course fee.
- More than 48hr before the course start time = $20 cancellation fee
- Less than 48hr before the course start time = No Refund
- No Attendance = No Refund
- More than 48hr before the course start time = $10 reschedule fee
- Less than 48hr before the course start time = 50% course fee
Online & Correspondence
- Once an enrolment has been received for an online or correspondence course, no refund, transfer or cancellation is available.