Training News

Hospitality Training News has the latest Information on our Sydney Bar School Training Courses & Industry News.

Posts filtered by: Working In Australia

RSA certification for working holidaymakers

RSA certification for working holidaymakers

Introduction to Responsible Service of Alcohol If you are planning to work in a bar or another establishment in Australia where you can buy alcohol, you will need to get your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate. If you are caught working without having your RSA certification, you and your employer will face huge fines. The Australian mainland is divided...

Read More

australian training solution
nsw white card
sydney bar school
tcp training